Cosmic Star Heroine for PS Vita launches April 24 in North America
European release still being finalized, but will not be long after.
The PS Vita version of Cosmic Star Heroine will launch on April 24 in North America, developer Zeboyd Games announced.
The European release is still being finalized and its launch “shouldn’t be much longer after,” according to the studio.
The PS Vita version will be cross-buy with the 2017-released PlayStation 4 version, which means that if you already bought the PlayStation 4 version, you will get the PS Vita version for free. Similarly, if you buy the PS Vita version, you will get the PlayStation 4 version for free.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Alyssa L’Salle was one of the top secret agents at the Agency of Peace & Intelligence on the Planet Araenu. But when she uncovers a horrible conspiracy, she has to go rogue in order to save the day! Can Alyssa save the galaxy when everyone (and everything) is out to stop her!
- The best of classic and modern RPGs!
- Brisk pacing that respects your time! Save anywhere!
- No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the areas that you explore!
- 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming’s 16-bit era!
- Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the Sega CD & Turbo Duo era!
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4)!
- Over 100 minutes of music!
- Multi-character combo techniques!
- Innovative turn-based combat system that focuses on flow & strategy!
- Your own spaceship! Recruit new agents to help your home base grow!
Cosmic Star Heroine is currently available for PlayStation 4 and PC.